background

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Back at Home, and Ready to Move!

Well, we made it back home! It was a wonderful trip, but my bed feels better than a hotel any day! We had no problems on our way home (other than enduring a 13 hour flight!) 

No kidding, if you have an extra $150, definitely upgrade seating to premium economy, don't know how I
would have made it home otherwise! Mom and the kids picked us up and I can tell you...I loved seeing my children! Jet lag is still leaving a mark, but hopefully that will end soon. 

I have been considering the best way to share it with you all! If we were to sit down in one session, we wouldn't move for hours! SO---Starting this Wednesday night, on Wednesday Nights and Sunday Nights at North Woods we will walk through the scriptures together! Using Pictures, Stories, and God’s Word we hope to bring to Bible to life in a personal way!

So the Dates of our journey together will be:
Wednesday, March 19th – First Impressions / Culture / Introduction
Sunday, March 23rd – Our time in Jerusalem (Outside the City Walls)
Wednesday, March 26th Jerusalem Continued (Inside the City)
Sunday, March 30th – From Jerusalem to Galilee (Caesarea to Nazareth to Tiberius)

Wednesday, April 2nd – Around the Sea of Galilee (Jesus’ Primary Ministry Area)

I really hope that you will join us for one or all of these special times! I know that many of you "made" the trip with us, and we want to make sure that you hear it from the source and give you the opportunity to ask questions and hear all the things that we couldn't fit in the blog! 

Thanks again for staying with us on this journey! I can't describe how much it meant to us to know that so many of you joined us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment