background

Friday, March 14, 2014

How Precious You Are

Well, today is our last full day in Israel...tomorrow we travel all day (from 6pm Houston time, Saturday until 7:15pm Houston time, Sunday). Today though, can't miss today! Today is cloudless! It is going to be a beautiful one. We woke up to see the most beautiful sunrise! I watched as the sun peaked over the mountain tops and glistened on the sea. The birds flew as if vying to be first to drink deeply of that morning sun. 

As I watched, I read Matt. 5-7. In Chapter 6 , verses 25-26, Jesus reminded me of His love. " Don't be anxious about life...Look at the birds of the air:they neither sow nor reap, nor gather into barns, yet the Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not more valuable than they."

The response your heart should jump with is "Yes!" You would be right! With all of the beauty of this land, all of the majesty of creation, we are more precious to The Lord than the sum of it all! Today He has awakened me with a deep reminder that He loves me. I pray that today He will whisper the same to you. Listen....can you hear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment